HAVE YOU BEEN INJURED?
Contact Us for a FREE Case Review
What is personal injury law?
Personal injury law is an area of law that provides compensation for victims of physical injury or emotional distress. In personal injury law, the harm is caused to the victim by another’s negligence.
In one word, negligence can be described as carelessness. Proving negligence is an important part of tort law. If you are interested in learning more, visit our personal injury resource on negligence, gross negligence, and tort law.
Answers To Your Questions
If you or a family member has suffered a serious injury or accident, you may be dealing with several difficult challenges. You may be asking yourself questions like these:
- How much in medical expenses will I owe after insurance pays?
- If I don’t accept it now, will I lose the insurance settlement money?
- If I negotiate with the insurance company, will they penalize me later?
- I have medical insurance but no disability or lost-wages coverage; how am I going to pay my living expenses?
- How do I know if I should sue?
- How much does it cost to hire an attorney? (good news – nothing, unless you win.)
- How does a personal injury lawsuit work?
- Can someone help me with all the paperwork?
- Is my situation / injury one that an injury / accident firm like Nantha & Associates deals with?
- How do I decide which personal injury attorney or firm to hire?
If these questions sound familiar, and you’d like some help with them:
- Call us at , or
- Email us at [email protected], or
- Fill out the free case evaluation form on this page